Monday, September 27, 2004

Ooo. Ooo. Me. Pick me.

I think I found the anwser to my annoying advisor/major app. prob. I'm just going to go pick up another when the secretary is there and SHE should help me, or atleast point me in the right direction.

In other school news, my loan papers came this weekend so they're going to go into the mail tomarrow.

Full up. I made the get-along-girls to come with me to Perkins. I was starved. Remind me to eat because my stomach doesn't I guess.

Toshia and Anna are off doing dubious things to Anthony's toilet. Last week when I ran to get Keith Urban they taped snow flakes up all over his room and hid balloons in places like under his pillow, in his freezer, and under his clothes. The real treat though was filling his toilet up with 'em. Tonight they took off with a bowl of cheerios. I can only guess.

No comments: