Sunday, October 17, 2004

And they say Country and Rap don't mix

Go here and listen to the new Nelly Song Over and Over. Know who that is singing with him? That's right. Your ears aren't deceving you. That really is Tim McGraw singing with Nelly.

I love this track. In fact, I'm gonna place this album (Suit) on my Christmas list just because of this track.

Well, I suspose that's not too extreme for one song since of the many rappers in this world, I love Nelly the best. I will admit I've been hooked since Country Grammar. It's just something about how he actually sings in his hooks and stuff. I will admit that Pimpjuice isn't exactly something I was head over heels for, but I'm crazy in love with the song off the Bad Boys Soundtrack, Shake ya Tail Feather, and I'm absolutely crazy about this new song.

I think one of the things I love most about this song is that even if I'd heard it on the radio first, I'd be able to tell that that was Tim singing on there.

No comments: