Monday, October 18, 2004

Death of the Monday morning.

Erg. It's monday morning. I think that says it all.

Let's see. I have to go track down some signatures for my Major application. I have to go ask FinAid what the hell is up with my bill. Also, Iron Jawed Angels is playing this afternoon at the Atwood theater. I think I'm gonna go see that.

Don't have class till Five. Still have to read chapter six for Ed Psych, but don't feel like it now.

I love this song. I'm listening to Over and Over by Nelly Featuring Tim McGraw. It was on in the bathroom so of course I now have to spin the crap out of it on my media player.

I also have to watch Monster's Ball some time before Wednesday. That's when It's due back at the Library. I think it's the movie Halle Berry won her big award for. I only rented, I mean borrowed it because Heath Ledger is in it. MMMMMMMM love him. I heard the stupidest thing about his movie, The Brother's Grimm. It's not coming out until next year now because the studio is putting another out in it's november slot. Damned Communists.

I really shouldn't go around saying that should I? It's just another racial slur. Well, communists aren't a race, they're a political affiliation. So to be PC does that me that it's a political slur? Since politics is all mud slinging anyway, does this train of thought even apply?

Too much time on yer hands sista.

No comments: