Sunday, October 17, 2004

Woo Hoo! Victory Dance.

We Won! We Won! (It's Green! It's Green!)

Sorry. That is not where I was going with this. That "It's green" stuff has to do with Tara talking in her sleep.

The winning part is real because of course the Purple kicked ass down in New Orleans tonight. Did everyone catch my favorite purple player Nate Burleson's dynamic performance? Yeah. I told ya'll the kid was good. I just love him to death.

Pep got his roll on alot too tonight. I belive that was six touchdowns tonight, but I could be wrong. I gotta check the stats tomarrow morning on that.

Disapointed in my Defense. They didn't make alot of noise except Nat Dorsey and his damn fasle starts. This is his second start I think in his rookie season. Learn to pay attention and not to flinch boy! I also saw my main man Hovan with some arm action but no announcer calls, so here's hoping he steps it up against the Titans next week.

Hey, Hey, Hey, we got ourselves a new rookie runner and let me tell you, he's impressed me way more than Michael Bennet ever has. The way to keep your spot on a pro team is to stay healthy and big money Bennet can't handle that. The boy needs to get his head out of the clouds because Orlando Smith and Moore are both outstanding backs and he's gonna be SOL soon.

The dark spot of the game is of course Randy's hamstring thing. I'm really proud of how mature Randy has become this year and I'm glad that our Offense showed the world that they're more than just the Randy Ratio. I really hope Randy's well enough for the Titans next week though because of his starting record. The man hasn't missed a start since his first game as a rookie. Something like a stupid strained Hamstring shouldn't screw that up. Now if he'd broken his leg or got his arm caught in a skill saw or something. Yeah. The record could come to an end then.

Untill next time. Go Purple.

No comments: