Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ahoy Captain Hangover

I feel like a shipwreck victim. Or like I have a hangover. At this time of the week I'm neither. I didn't even stay up late or wake up all that early. I guess it must be something eles. My Captain Crunch last night didn't agree with me or something.

By now, everyone has heard about my Vikes loss to the Colts. I thought we did some really good things in that game. There were some REALLY bad moments too (the first snap, the last six seconds) but good things happened. My favorite reciever Nate Burleson returned a kickoff for 91 yards and looked like a stud while doing it. Kelly Campbell also got some important yardage up. And I heartily welcome back my favorite RB mister Orlando Smith.

Now we all must turn our attention to taking a bite out of the Pack. Randy isn't the be all end all to our team and we know that, the team knows that, they just have to get out there and show it. I think one of our problems is that we're so used to exoctic coverage of our recievers, that extra man out there's giving us some flack. Shake it off boys.

It's almost time for me to run to class. I really don't feel like going, but we're gonna be getting out test scores back. Maybe that's enough for me to not go. But I'm hungry and I can pick me up something to chew on. MMMMMMM pretzels. Doesn't that sound heavenly?

I'm going to hunt down some socks. My Weather Bug claims it's 33 degrees out and that's a might too nippy for me to wander in my sandals still. Ya know, I woke up freezing this morning. It might have something to do with Tosh always shutting the heater vents, but I'm not sure. Does anyone else find it funny that Miss Abominable Snowwoman has all the vents closed? Well, now that I think on it, it's kinda ironic.

Right. I'm going to go find me some socks.

No comments: