Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hey Baby, Wanna feel my muscles?

A COPPER Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is COPPER. Click here to try the Quiz!
My inner dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. I don't play silly head-games or use fruity magic, I stick to the basics: big muscles and lots of flame. Wipe that smirk off your face, pal. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.



I have this mighty dragon and check me out.
My favorite part of the quiz was when they were asking about humans. My anwser was They look funny. They talk funny. They act funny. They taste funny. And they fight like girls. Of course, that describes me pretty good, so the fact that my inner dragon feels the same way is no wonder.

So *glances laciviously at you from under veiled eyelashes* What color is your dragon?

No comments: