Sunday, November 07, 2004

The importance of being lazy.

I don't know why I'm channeling Oscar Wilde this morning. Or shall I say this afternoon? I woke up at noon. I think the last time I did that was Halloween and I couldn't even name a time prior to that. My wisdom teeth mebbe.

Anyhow, I have tons of homework to do and the most unflattering urge to watch The Importance of Being Earnest. I'm not sure why. Wilde is a lunatic and brilliant and disturbed and I'm crazy about reading only 3/4ths of every novel he wrote. He tends to get long winded and boring about partway through.

Oh, and if you've seen, Oh crap I just forgot the name of the damned, Ah yes, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Stuart Townsend plays Dorian Grey and does a marvelous portrayal. I think Townsend should do more period pieces like that. His body shape definitely lends itself for the fashions, or being half naked. He can work that too....

Right. Don't know where this was leading....Besides towards my homework....two papers, two tests, and eight chapters worth of reading...oh the joys of education.

No comments: