Sunday, November 07, 2004

My strangest habit I've noticed so far.

If I'm going to do homework in my room, my room has to be clean. See, right now it's not and I just can't concentrate. I want to go vacuum the rug, and pick up that Cool Whip lid I ate mashed potatoes off of my printer, and sort through the stack of newspapers so they can go into the recycling.

The list goes on and on. I just can't concentrate in this mess. And It's all my mess. Lord knows Tosh would never voluntarily live in this pigsty. I still have papers to write and words to read. Lots and lots of them, but I keep focusing in on the dirty dishes piled up on the television.

Erg.

Is this really as weird as I think it is? I would go into the study lounge, but I spend most of the day since I woke up in there and the people in the picture on the wall is starting to weird me out. I think the girl in the pink dress with the bow in her hair is laughing at me and the yellow shirted boy next to her is plotting how to carve up my liver when I turn my back. That and there's this group of girls standing in the hall next to the vent and the guy with them is saying more about turkey baisters, sponges, and a woman's genitals than I've ever wanted to hear outside a doctor's office or a bedroom. And he's creepy.

No comments: