Monday, November 08, 2004

Tired Excitement.

I got in touch with my field experience teacher this morning. I get to start on Wednesday and I'm beyond psyched about that.

I stayed up til 'bout four this morning re-reading The Return of Rafe MacKade. It's part of my new 2-1 book I bought a couple days ago. I really could have used that rest today, but I wasn't tired because I slept all weekend.

I've got a test tonight and a paper due. I've got all the chapters read and a pretty good handle on where I want to go with the paper, it's the sitting down and doing it that's going to kill me.

I have my position paper due tomarrow. I have it sort of mapped out, but I'm missing some pretty hefty section chunks. Expecially those on classroom management and instructional stratagies. I guess I'll have to work on that tonight still after my Ed Psych class.

Speaking of tonight. Vikes are on Monday Night Football playing the Colts. All I'm going to say is that it's going to be a wild game and our loss last week means nothing. Our loss to the Eagles on MNF might hold some weight though. I guess we just see how my boys are going to rock. Send them you're wishes and some good vibes in the eight o'clock hour tonight.

No comments: