Monday, November 08, 2004

Stupid paper!!!

I know. I said my paper would be a snap. Well it is. It's a snap paper that is driving me NUTS!!! I think it's just because I'm having a momentary problem where I don't know where to start, so I'm having a spastic attack.

My directions are "Design procedures for enhansing learning incorporating:" and then it goes on to list the different learning theories to incorporate. So I'm assuming I just explain what the theory is and then give an example in how I would use it. Makes sense to me...but my sounding board for this class doesn't seem to be in her room so I can't sound and Tosh has decided to quit Ed so she just looks at me like I've grown another head.

Why couldn't I just be a morning person and a non-procrastinator. The prof told me to outline this as I went. Well, I started, but it's not helping me. ERG.

You know, I think erg is one of Toshia's sayings. Kinda like how "seriously" is a Tyler thing and "basta ya" is an Anna thing. Great. Now I have writer's block and I'm stealing other people's phrases. I hope that's a hanging offense. If I was dead, I wouldn't have to write this paper.

Alright. I'm going to start it. Once I do that I'll fly right through it.


No comments: