Thursday, November 04, 2004

Wants needs and other things.

I dont' want to do my homework right now. Too bad for me it's due at two o'clock. Lucky for me however, Anna helped me come up with my list of words and phrases and now I just have to do the blurb and analysis about the differences between geographic regions. It'll be short and sweet and hopefully kick up the downward spiral caused by my last test. (Actually, I haven't gotten the score yet, but I have a bad feeling where it's concerned.)

MMM...my room smells good. Tosh made us garlic potatoes. She is the queen of instant cooking, just don't let her bake you peanut butter cookies. Anyhow, I'm now eating my potatoes with a fork off a Cool Whip lid and putting off typing my homework.

I'm also wearing pants I found on the floor because I was studying last night instead of doing my Laundry like I needed to do. I think they're the same ones I wore saturday. They smell faintly like the piece of Turkey I dropped on them. *reminder: I need to buy laundry detergent*

I wonder if that's why I didn't do laundry? NO I think I just forgot.

Also, I cannot record anything off of TV anymore. Everything better come on twice or I'll end up screwing it up like I did my Regency House Party. Lucky for me it came on again at two o'clock this morning. Yup. Get to watch that tonight.

Speaking of....Smoke Signals is playing at the Atwood Theater. I don't know exactly what it's about, but I might go and see it. Anna and Tosh are also talking about ordering pizza. It's a good thing I'm going to NoDak for Thanksgiving. Not too much pizza then.

I had taco's one year for thanksgiving. It was the year we had Ahrens Christmas the same weekend at our house so our turkey was eaten that day. Dad didn't want too much extra turkey. I wonder if I can talk him into Deep Frying it. It tastes soo good that way.

The girls next door are making noise. They don't appreciate my music. I mean. I can understand not liking the Cheiftains (last nights choice) but the Stones? Who really hates the Rolling Stones? (Which they did a month ago). BTW Keith Richards is rumored to be playing Captain Jack Sparrow's (MMM Johnny baby) Father in the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 movie. How fun is that.

No comments: