Sunday, April 10, 2005

Moody Girl Returns

I was in such a strange mood last night I couldn't even blog about it. First I was pouty because Tosh got to get together with Erin and Phil, and I had to keep my butt home because of the Campus Pow wow I had to go to for class.

Once I was at the Pow wow however, I couldn't be mad anymore. There's something soul cleansing about watching an outpouring of love and pride of a strong but oppressed culture. It also could have been watching the 3 year old dancers if full regalia. They were so adorable. Especially this little boy wearing green and yellow (Packers!!!! Ek.) He would dance and dance, and then get tired and just walk along to the beat, and then the drums would move him and he'd dance again.

Then I got restless, so I went for a walk down by the river, but got sorta paranoid when the police and public safety kept crusing by, so I came back. I wonder how many people nose dive off the dam? That would be a sucky way to go.

No comments: