Monday, February 27, 2006

The Reason I Blog About Stupid Things Like Who I Think Is Hot and Keith's Latest Accomplishments

Is because when you start clicking through blogs you end up reading the CRAP other people think is absolutely wonderful to discuss like politics (one gigantic fight. I'm a liberal. Deal with it. Anna and I get along just peachy even though we support politicians with conflicting agendas. Why can't you?). After all that continued flipping and arguing. I'd think it must be nice to land on somebody's blog that goes on and on about Keith Urban, or Romance novels, or some stupid and idiotic thing she just did.

That and everybody lives SO far away and this cuts down on phone time.

Sorry bout that. I just finished reading some stuff by an ignorant asshole who doesn't know how to admit that he's wrong. And instead of just clicking on, I got hooked. Like passerbys at a car wreck. I couldn't stop. So I got worked up and needed to vent. Thank you for letting me vent.

No comments: